If you have questions about COVID-19, you can call the Minnesota Department of Health hotline at 651-201-3920.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking extra safety precautions to keep everyone safe. Safety measures taken include limiting the number of people in the building, patients and providers wearing masks per state guidelines, and allowing for extra time in between patients to thoroughly sanitize the room. All who enter the building must wash their hands or use sanitizer immediately. There is hand sanitizer throughout the building. Patients are asked to call or text us upon their arrival and wait in their cars or in the parking lot until notified for their appointment. We are currently open for all patient visits and are accepting new patients.
We follow the Minnesota Chiropractic Association Guidelines:
No one (staff member or patient) should come into the office and enter a 2-week self-quarantine if they or anyone they have been in contact with exhibits any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (+100.4)
- Cough (Productive or Non-Productive)
- Bronchitis or Respiratory Infection
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Digestive Complaints, including Vomiting or Diarrhea
- Severe fatigue not associated with travel, myalgia and/or arthralgia
- Anyone exhibiting these symptoms should enter a 2-week self-quarantine.
- Any patient or staff member should not come into the office and they should also enter a 2-week self-quarantine if their history includes:
- Respiratory or pulmonary disease
- Smoking, current or past
- High blood pressure & anyone currently on an ACE inhibitor or other medications(s) related to high blood pressure
- Chronic illness or compromised immune function, including chronic colds/illness this winter
- History of heart disease
- GI disorders (Crohn’s, colitis, etc.)
It is our recommendation that you enter a 2-week self-quarantine if you or anyone you know:
- Have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Are waiting to be tested for COVID-19
- Are waiting for test results for COVID-19
- Have tested positive for COVID-19
- Have traveled on an airplane in the past 2 weeks
Please know that we continue to monitor the current situation extremely closely and that these guidelines are subject to change in response to current recommendations, laws, and regulations. Thank you for your patience during this turbulent time, and we hope you are all safe and healthy.
Dr. Anne Langford, Dr. Heather Karls, Dr. Jessica Eliason & Dr. Ridge Pidde
Langford & Karls Chiropractic Clinic